Saturday, February 5, 2011

Who is the busy man. ???

When someone says that he is ‘VERY BUSY’,.... that he has ‘no time’, I smile.
I know what it means. It simply means that the guy does not want to do what you want him to do.
Or, that the rewards aren’t good. Life is about PRIORITIZING. That’s reasonable. After all, everyone has only 24 hours. Now, say I invite you for dinner coming Monday. You say, “Hey, I am busy.” 30 minutes later Katrina Kaif(despite the fact Salman Khan would not inter fair) calls you on your mobile asking you whether you could join her for dinner coming Monday. Should I believe that you will say “No”?

So the next time you want someone to do something for you, make it WORTH his or her while in the manner that he or she thinks its WORTHWHILE.

No comments:

Post a Comment